We are big on breakfast, eating breakfast gets our day started in a healthful way. But ! When we are RV’ing and require a fast yet nutritious breakfast these yummy veggie frittatas fit the ticket. I love to pre make these at home, bake in muffin cups and freeze for many future breakfasts, brunch or dinner. The ingredients can vary to your preferences and dietary requirements, a variety of vegetables would work. Perfect for when you need fancy or just want simple and rustic. So lets get started.
1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
1 Sweet Onion Chopped
1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
2 Cups sliced Baby Portabella Mushrooms
6 cloves diced Garlic
2 1/2 Cups Spinach or Kale chopped
1 1/2 Cups Potatoes Diced (I used simply potatoes already diced). Note: Left over potatoes works really good
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
2/3 Cup Goat Cheese ( I prefer Trader Joe’s Honey Goat Cheese) Note: Any kind of cheese you prefer, they all work really well, your preference
Pinch of Red pepper Flakes
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon herbs de providence
1 Teaspoon Costco no salt seasoning (optional)
NOTE: From My Husband- Sausage crumbled is also really a good addition and I agree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook onion until golden, add red bell pepper, and mushrooms cooking until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. At this point I add the garlic and chopped spinach or kale and cook until wilted 2 to 3 minutes, stir in potatoes, mix well.
- Set Veggie mixture aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, black pepper and herbs together in a bowl. Mix cooled, cooked vegetables and cheese into egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
NOTE: You can also use a 8 x 8 glass baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until cooked in the center. I let this cool after it comes out of the oven and divide into 6 to 8 portions. Great for Breakfast, Brunch Or Dinner.
Prep 15 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
Ready In 45 minutes
♥ Hope You Enjoy – Just Around The Bend ♥
Hi there! The photos of this recipe and content above are copyright protected.
Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to share this recipe, please provide a link back to the recipe on my blog. If you make significant changes to the recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and provide a link back here for credit. Thank you for visiting and please feel free to leave comments or email me at email@example.com